A small Bulgarian community is established in Chicago.
First organized gatherings of the Bulgarian Evangelical Christians at Narragansett Church of God, Chicago. Key years, when God uses Liubomir Michevski, Binka Iolova, Dony Donev, Stephen Djinov, Brent Schultz, the Spasov brothers, Pastors Sean O’Neal and Stanimir Tanev.
On October 27, the first Bulgarian Evangelical Church in Chicago is incorporated and dedicated, headed by Pastor Stanimir Tanev, and located at 1480 E. Oakton St., Des Plaines, IL.
Under the new leadership of Pastor Nikolai Vasilev and Associate Pastor Stanimir Tanev, the church merges with a group belonging to the American Church of God and registers under Church of God - Cleveland.
The church has forty–fifty members and buys its present building. It is officially named Bulgarian Evangelical Church New Life.
Associate Pastor Stanimir Tanev becomes a senior pastor. Mario Hristov is appointed youth leader.
Vladimir Georgiev joins the pastors’ team, taking over Bible studies.
Beginning of youth and adult weekly meetings.
Sunday morning Bible study is established. Over one hundred people attend Sunday services.
Vladimir Georgiev takes over as a senior pastor of New Life. Purchase of an adjacent property - a house with a parking lot, to serve as a pastor’s residence and a youth center.
A Bulgarian school and a day care center are founded within the church, headed by Hriska Perfanova.
The growing need for more helpers is met by appointing two deacon families - Valentin and Yana Petrovi, and Zvezdelin and Krasimira Spasovi.
Beginning of weekly home Bible study. Under the guidance of Ivanka Hristova, several groups are established in different Chicago suburbs.
Emanuel Spasov and Ivailo Ivanov are appointed youth leaders.
The church opens for people all over the world through Sunday service live streaming.
Ivailo Ivanov is appointed assistant pastor. Over two hundred friends of the church celebrate twenty years since its establishment. Veselin and Sashka Evgenievi take over the youth group.